Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR using command line

Hello.

I would like to know if is it possible to launch a AAR mission from command line??.

Thank you,
    Last edited by sgalan; 10-13-2016, 10:40 AM.

Yes, just type in "AARRecord". Similarly, to stop, just type "AARstopRecording". And to add a bookmark without the butt-pain of having to name it, type in AARaddBookMark [AARcurrentTime,'',''];

Comment

Thank you. And for AARload. What are the steps to follow to load an AAR exercise?.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePurg View Post
        Yes, just type in "AARRecord". Similarly, to stop, just type "AARstopRecording". And to add a bookmark without the butt-pain of having to name it, type in AARaddBookMark [AARcurrentTime,'',''];
        Thank you. And for AARload. What are the steps to follow to load an AAR exercise?.

Comment

Honestly, I have never used that command. I usually just go to the admin box (or server box) that hosted the mission. Go to After Action Review, and select your terrain, then select the aar (usually with the date-time stamp as the title). If you are viewing the AAR from a different laptop from the one that hosted the mission, you would need to downloaded it across the network, in the box above.

Comment

Working...
          X